- It is difficult to play your ukulele with a sleeping puppy on your lap.
- You can find one string is missing when you are restringing your ukulele.
- When you leave your ukulele clip-on tuner next to you on the sofa it will be stolen by your puppy and found in pieces.
- It is not safe to leave your ukulele unattended with a teething puppy.
- It is impossible to record yourself playing your ukulele when your puppy howls every time you press the record button.
- It is impossible to play the ukulele with a jealous puppy pulling on your trouser leg.
- It is impossible to play the ukulele in a comfortable chair while your puppy jumps on you repeatedly and stampedes around the room.
- It is difficult to play the ukulele while your puppy gives you the sad-eyed treatment and drops a ball at your feet.
- It is difficult to leave the house with your ukulele case because your puppy keeps trying to block your exit.
- You know you have a problem when you leave your replacement ukulele tuner on a coffee table and find it has been eaten by your puppy and the remains have been taken into the garden for burial.
Note: No puppy was harmed from the ingestion of a battery, or performing any of the above actions.
Kat and Zilla
Bayside Ukes Members