- Dogs do not remain puppies forever and leave your ukulele and tuner alone.
- Dogs want to share in the fun with you and your ukulele.
- Dogs love to sit with you while you are playing your ukulele.
- Dogs are music lovers and make a great audience.
- Dogs wag their tails in time with the music.
- Dogs sing along when you hit those high notes.
- Dogs never criticize your performance.
- Dogs do not care what genre of music you play.
- Dogs never tell you to be quiet and stop playing that uke.
- Dogs know that when you have finished your practice you will take them for a walk.
Note: The above dog was well rewarded for taking part in this post.
Bayside Ukes Member